If you have local user accounts on your Windows 2000 Professional or Windows 2000 Server, you can assign a logon script, which will run when the user logs on to the computer locally. This script will NOT run when the user logs on to a domain:
1. Control Panel / Administrative Tools / Computer Management.
2. Select Users by expanding System Tools / Local Users and Groups.
3. Select the user that you want.
4. On the Action menu, press Properties.
5. On the Profile tab, enter the fully qualified file name of the script.
6. Press Apply.
7. Press OK.
NOTE: I recommend that you create the %SystemRoot%\System32\Repl\Import\Scripts folder and place the script in it. You should also share this folder as NetLogon.