In tip 2206 » Windows 2000 folder redirection, I described Windows 2000 folder redirection.
To redirect every users My Documents folder:
1. Logon to a domain controller as a member of the Domain Admin group.
2. Start / Run / MMC / OK.
3. Console / Add/Remove Snap-in.
4. Add the Group Policy snap-in.
5. Select the Default Domain Policy.
6. User Configuration / Windows Settings / Folder Redirection.
7. Right-click My Document and press Properties.
8. Press Basic.
9. In the Target Folder Location box, type the path as \\ServerName\ShareName\%username%.
NOTE: Redirection of the users' My Document folder happens when the user logs on. The network folder is automatically created.