Virtual CloneDrive freeware
works and behaves just like a physical CD/DVD drive. Image files can be mounted from your hard disk, or from a share,
and used just like a CD/DVD drive.
- Supports all common image formats such as ISO, BIN, CCD
- Supports up to 8 virtual drives at the same time
- Easy to use - just double-click an image file to mount as a drive
- Virtual CloneDrive is freeware, you may use it at no cost.
- An IBM-compatible personal computer with a minimum 500 MHz Pentium-class microprocessor (1 GHz recommended) and 128 MB RAM (256 MB recommended)
- Windows 98/98SE/ME/NT 4.0 (SP4)/2000/XP
- If you use Windows NT, Windows 2000 or Windows XP you must be an administrator to install Virtual CloneDrive