A. Although Exchange 2000 allows multiple Public Folder roots, current Outlook clients don't, so you can't display these other structures in Outlook. However, you can view them via the Web with the following format:
http://\[exchange server\]/\[public folder root\]
To do so, perform the following steps:
- Start the Microsoft Management Console (MMC) Exchange System Manager (ESM) snap-in (Start, Programs, Microsoft Exchange, System Manager).
- Expand Server, Protocols, HTTP, Exchange Virtual Server.
- Right-click Exchange Virtual Server and select New, Virtual Directory.
- Provide a name for the new virtual directory (e.g., WinFolders).
- In the Exchange Path section, select Public Folder, and click Modify.
- From the browse window, select the required Public Folder root/subfolder and click OK.
- Click Apply, then OK.