Here's another stocking stuffer suggestion for this holiday season that could play well with friends and family.
Everyone likes to stream their favorite songs and radio stations and not get stuck. There are almost too many Bluetooth receivers available today and I've tested quite a few. Some have been horribly bad, while some have been pleasant surprises. This latest one in my testing stable, the Inateck Wireless Bluetooth Receiver and Hands-Free Car Kit, may not look like much, but it works a treat. Connection is quick and easy and it does a great job eliminating car radio station interference. But, what sets this one apart is that it has dual-connection capability - meaning it can connect two devices at once.
The only drawback is that it doesn't come with a power cable. It runs off battery - which lasts up to 10 hours.
Amazon has these available for around $15: Inateck Wireless Bluetooth Receiver and Hands-Free Car Kit
- Siri Supported: The BR1004 comes with out-of-box Siri support delivering a better out of box experience.
- Premium Sound: HD audio decoding support, and adopts high-end CSR chip with latest version of Bluetooth 4.1, ensuring high fidelity without signal disruption.
- Hands Free Support: The BR1004 has an integrated microphone allowing you to use your device hands free while you are on the go.
- Extended Performance: Equipped with high capacity and long-lasting rechargeable Polymer Lithium battery that fully recharges in 2 hrs, and supports up to 10 hrs of playtime.
- Dual Link: The BR1004 can simultaneously connect to up to 2 phones up to 10 meters / 30 feet without regardless of minor obstacles and barriers.