A. To uninstall the NetWare client, perform these steps:
- Open the Network Connections windows (Start, Settings, Network Connections).
- Right-click the "Local Area Connection" and select Properties.
- Select Novell Client for Windows 2000 or Novell Client for Windows XP.
- Click the Uninstall button. Confirm the prompts for removing the Novell Client.
- You might be prompted to restart the computer. If so prompted, restart the computer and removal is complete. If you're not prompted to restart, then removal is complete.
- Close the Local Area Connection status window.