A. To make a file or folder available offline, right-click the file or folder. Select Make Available Offline to start a wizard, and perform the following steps:
- Click Next to the welcome screen.
- Check the Automatically synchronize the Offline Files when I log on and log off my computer. (This option slows logon and logoff slightly.) Click Next.
- The program selects Enable reminders by default, which produces little reminder bubbles when you aren’t connected.
Click here to view image
- Click Finish.
- If you select a folder that has subfolders, after you click Finish, the program asks you if you want the subfolders and content also available.
- A file copy operation will commence and will copy files from the network source to a local area to create the cached version.
To make a file or folder unavailable, right-click it and clear the Make Available Offline check box.
If you use a folder or file that isn’t currently available, when the share becomes available, right-click the folder or file and select Synchronize. Choosing this option synchronizes the content and makes the folder or file available online again.