A. To install a Terminal Server Client Access License (TSCAL), perform the following steps:
- Start the Terminal Server Licensing snap-in (Start - Programs - Administrative Tools - Terminal Server Licensing).
- Right-click the licensing server and select "Install Licenses" from the displayed context menu.
- Click Next on the welcome screen.
- Select the license program that provides your TSCALs (e.g., License Pak), and enter the 25-character alphanumeric license code, as the figure shows. Click Next.
- Enter the license code for each purchased license and click Add. After you've added all the licenses, as the figure shows. Click Next.
- After the wizard communicates with the Microsoft Clearinghouse and confirms the licenses, click Finish.