A. Before installing the Remoteboot service you must have both the NetBEUI and DLC protocols installed. The remoteboot service will only run on NT server.
- Start Control Panel (Start - Settings - Control Panel)
- Double click the Network icon
- Click on the services tab and click Add
- Select "Remoteboot Service"
- Check the path where Remoteboot will be installed (by default %systemroot%\RPL)
- Click OK and complete the installation
- After installation has completed start Remoteboot Manager
- Click "Fix Security" from the Configuration menu, which will create the RPLUSER local group and assign the permissions to the RPL directory.