A. This can be done using the registry as follows
- Start the Registry Editor
- If the \System key does not exist create it
- Add a new value of type DWORD called DisableTaskMgr and set to 1
- Exit registry editor
This can also be done using the policy editor
- Start the Policy editor
- Select the User, or edit the default User
- Goto Shell/Restrictions and select "remove Taskbar from user"
To remove Task Manager for all users just rename taskmgr.exe to something else, or if it is on a NTFS partition you can set the permissions so normal users cannot access it.