A. You can move individual users between OUs by right-clicking the user in the Microsoft Management Console (MMC) Active Directory Users and Computers snap-in and selecting Move. To move multiple users, perform the following steps:
- Start the Active Directory Users and Computers snap-in (go to Start, Programs, Administrative Tools, and click Active Directory Users and Computers).
- Open the OU that contains the users you want to move.
- Select multiple users by holding down Ctrl and selecting each user (if the users are in sequence, you can select them all by left-clicking the first name, holding down Shift, then left-clicking the last name).
- Right-click the last user you selected, and select Move from the context menu.
- Select the destination OU, and click OK.