A. Typically, you configure Explorer to display the full path in the address bar by going to the Folder Options settings (Tools, Folder Options, View) and checking the "Display the full path in the address bar." You can also enable the feature via the registry:
- Start the registry editor (regedit.exe).
- Navigate to the HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\CabinetState subkey.
- Double-click the "FullPathAddress" value or (create the DWORD-type value if it doesn't exist.
- Set the value to 1 to enable it or 0 to disable it.
- Click OK and close the registry editor.