A. By default, all users in the Exchange Organization can create top-level Public Folders; however, you can change the default with the Active Directory Service Interfaces (ADSI) Edit tool, which is part of the Windows 2000 Support Tools (in the support\tools folder on the CD-ROM):
- Start the ADSI Edit utility (Start, Programs, Windows 2000 Support Tools, Tools, ADSI Edit).
- Double-click Configuration Container.
- Under the container, expand CN=Configuration, CN=Services, CN=Microsoft Exchange.
- Right-click your organizational name's container, and select Properties.
- Select the Security tab.
- Click Advanced.
- On the Permissions tab, find the entry with a name of Everyone and a permission of "Create top level public folder."
- Select the Deny check box.
- Click OK to exit all the dialog boxes.
- Close the ADSI Edit utility.
Click here to view image