A. A. When you connect via RAS you can cache the password. If you feel this is a security problem then you can disable the option to enable the password to be saved.
- Start the registry editor (regedit.exe)
- Move to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\RasMan\Parameters
- From the Edit menu select New - DWORD value
- Enter a name of DisableSavePassword and press ENTER
- Double click the new value and set to 1
If you disable the "save password" make sure "redial on link failure" is not activated as one redial attempts as it does not save user information it will attempt to connect as Administrator which will not work (unless the ISP has very poor security :-) ).