A. IE includes a link to Windows Update under the Tools menu. You can change the text that appears for this link by performing the following steps:
- Start a registry editor (e.g., regedit.exe).
- Navigate to the HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Internet Explorer registry subkey, or create the Internet Explorer registry subkey if it doesn't exist.
- From the Edit menu, select New, String Value; enter the name Windows Update Menu Text; then press Enter.
- Double-click the new value, type the text you want to display for the Windows Update link, then click OK.
- Log off and log on for the change to take effect.