A. When you run a program, it opens in one of three modes:
- Normal—The program appears on the desktop, and you can resize it.
- Minimized—The program appears on the taskbar but not on the desktop.
- Maximized—The program occupies the entire desktop.
While the program is running, you change how it runs by clicking one of the buttons in the top right corner next to the X. You can also configure the program on the shortcut menu to control how the program starts. Perform the following steps:
- Click Start, Programs, and right-click the shortcut of the program whose run behavior you want to modify.
- Select Properties from the context menu.
- Select the Shortcut tab.
- From the Run drop-down box, select Normal, Minimized, or Maximized.
- Click OK.
Click here to view image