A. You can change the number of undo levels in Access 2002 to any value from 1 to 20. The higher the number, the more resources the software will use to remember the previous states. To configure the number of undo levels, perform the following steps:
- Start a registry editor (e.g., regedit.exe).
- Navigate to the HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Office\10.0\Access\Settings registry subkey.
- From the Edit menu, select New, DWORD Value.
- Enter the name "Number of Undos" (without typing the quotes), then press Enter.
- Double-click the new value, set it from 1 to 20, then click OK.
- Close the registry editor.