Where did Microsoft Document Imaging go?
This tool, which lets you work with scanners from within Microsoft Office applications, is still available but doesn't install by default. To install it, do the following:
- Navigate to Control Panel, Add or Remove Programs.
- In the Currently installed programs list, click the Office 2007 version that you've installed.
- Click Change.
- Click Add or Remove features, then click Continue.
- Expand Office Tools.
- Click Microsoft Office Document Imaging, then click Run all from My Computer.
- Click Continue and follow the prompts to finish installing the new tool.