To add or remove bullets from text on a slide, do one of the following:
- Click the Bullets or Numbering button on the Formatting toolbar.
- Right-click the text and choose Bullets and Numbering.
- Choose Format → Bullets and Numbering.
The Bullets and Numbering dialog box has a tab to manage bulleted lists and a tab to manage numbered lists.
In the Bullets and Numbering dialog box, you can:
- Apply one of seven preset bullet or numbering styles.
- Remove bullets and numbering by choosing None.
- Change the Color or Size of the bullet or number relative to the text.
- Choose Reset to revert a customized style back to the default.
- With a bulleted list, you can select the bullet. Click Customize to select a symbol or Picture to select a picture.
- With a numbered list, you can select the number that the list should Start at.