A. There are two Easter eggs I know of for IE 5.0.
- Open up Notepad
<!-- introducing the Trident team -->
- Save the file as "test.htm" (make sure you add the quotes or .txt will be added to the end)
- Open up "test.htm" in IE5
- IE5 Easter Egg #1 is shown
(Actually this Easter Egg also runs on IE4.01)
- Start IE5
- From the Tools menu, Internet Options
- Select the General tab
- Click the Languages button
- Click 'Add'
- Type: "ie-ee" (without the quotes) and click 'OK'
- Move "User Defined \[ie-ee\]" to the TOP of the list. Click OK
- Click OK to the main dialog
- Click on the Search icon (to pull up the side search menu), notice the new Search options :-)
- Select 'Previous Searches'
To remove ie-ee just start the Languages dialog again, select ie-ee and click Remove.