A. Although the Windows Media Connect application is enabled in the OneCare firewall, the required ports for communication aren't open. To resolve the problem, perform these steps:
- Start the Windows Live OneCare console (right-click the OneCare taskbar icon, which is normally a green circle with 1 in it, and select "Open Windows Live OneCare.")
- On the left side of the OneCare dialog box under Other Tasks, click the "View or change settings" link.
- On the "Windows Live OneCare Settings" dialog box, select the Firewall tab.
- Click the "Advanced settings" button.
- Select the "Ports and Protocols" tab on the "Advanced settings" dialog box.
- Select the check boxes for "Universal Plug and Play - Windows Media Connect (TCP 2869)" and "Universal Plug and Play - Xbox 360 (UDP 1900)," as the figureshows.
- Click OK to close all open dialog boxes.