How can I add people to a mail enabled distribution group?
A. To modify the members of a group via Microsoft Outlook perform the following steps:
- Select the Address Book option from the Tools menu.
- Right-click the group you want to modify the members of and select Properties from the displayed context menu
- Under the General tab click the "Modify Members..." button.
- In the Distribution List Membership dialog box, click the Add or Remove button and specify the members who should/should not be members and click OK.
- Click OK once the membership has been set.