Using "skills" you can extend Alexa's capabilities at a moment's notice. And, with third-party skills being added constantly, Alexa's abilities are ever evolving. However, Alexa does have some capabilities all her own. One of those is having the ability to choose an actual "celebrity" as an alarm sound instead of just beeps and whistles.
To do this, use the Alexa app for Android or iOS - or on the web at: http://alexa.amazon.com/ and...
- Go to Settings and select Timers and Alarms.
- Select the Alarm tab at the top and then Manage Alarm Volume and default sound.
- Under Notification Sounds tap or click the Alarm option.
- On the Alarm Default Sound page, choose the Celebrity option.
- Choose your default "celebrity." This is currently limited to: GrandTour, Dan Marino, Jason Schwartzman, Alec Baldwin, and Missy Elliott
(Click the image to view larger)