As your company considers on-premise versus cloud based services it can become quite the tangled mess of information as you dive deeper into what is available.
Over the last couple of weeks I have pointed you towards some excellent resources to look into Microsoft Cloud based services adn this week I want to give you another collection of planning tools that can help you make these decisions for your own company or business.
The Microsoft Cloud IT Architecture Resources portal over on TechNet was just recently updated with new information with the goal to help you learn more Microsoft's cloud services.
"These architecture tools and posters give you information about Microsoft cloud services and platforms, including Office 365, Microsoft Azure, Microsoft Intune, Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online, private cloud datacenter, and hybrid on-premises and cloud solutions. IT decision makers and architects can use these resources to determine the ideal solutions for their workloads and to make decisions about core infrastructure components such as identity and security."
The collection of resources is separated into three key areas:
- Microsoft Cloud Services and Platform Options
- Microsoft Cloud Identity for Enterprise Architects
- Microsoft Cloud Security for Enterprise Architects
- Microsoft Cloud Storage for Enterprise Architects
- Microsoft Cloud Networking for Enterprise Architects
- Microsoft Hybrid Cloud for Enterprise Architects
- Information Protection for Office 365
- Change Management for Office 365 Clients
Looking for an awesome, no-nonsense technical conference for IT Pros, Devs, and Devops? Check out IT/Dev Connections!