Modern cyber-attacks are increasing in frequency and sophistication. Privileged identity management is fundamental to a strong security stature and can limit potential damage from security breaches. Read this whitepaper to learn more about some of the following best practices to reduce your organization’s cyber-attack surface area using privileged identity management:
- Centralize identity and access controls across the enterprise.
- Ensure separation of duties and delegate administration of resources to business units.
- Minimize user access rights across the enterprise.
- Establish host-based server isolation.
- Increase remote access security by eliminating VPN network access.