Anyone who accepts credit, debit or prepaid cards over the internet, telephone, or terminal as payment; stores card data, or processes card transaction is responsible to be PCI compliant. Failure to be compliant may result in fines, loss of reputation and inability to accept major credit cards. Read this whitepaper and found out the level of assistance Netwrix can provide for the following requirements:
- Protect stored cardholder data.
- Develop and maintain secure systems and applications.
- Restrict access to cardholder data by business need to know.
- Identify and authenticate access to system components.
- Track and monitor all access to network resources and cardholder data.