In the world of technology the one constant is that the services and devices we depend on are going to change at some point.
That means we constantly need to be on the search for educational opportunities and here at Windows IT Pro we of course have our offerings at your disposal.
There are of course many other alternatives as well and some of the best come from companies who have been down the implementation road that you may be getting ready to travel yourself.
Microsoft is infamous for dogfooding their own software on a very large scale across the company so not only are they rolling out the service or software but they are doing it early on to learn from the experience.
That is where the Microsoft IT Showcase comes in to offer classroom, webinar and on-demand courses to assist in your own Microsoft product roll outs.
The IT Showcases dives even deeper to share how Microsoft designed, developed, implemented, govern, upgrade and support these technologies and you get to hear it directly from members of those product group teams.
Some of the subject areas that are currently available in roundtable discussions at the Microsoft IT Showcase include:
- Microsoft IT SME Roundtable on SharePoint at Microsoft
- Microsoft IT SME Roundtable on Mobility at Microsoft
- Microsoft IT SME Roundtable on Skype for Business at Microsoft
- How Microsoft IT adapted its network for the cloud
- How Microsoft IT supports internal users with on-site and desk-side support
- How Microsoft IT manages and governs the internal SharePoint environment
- How Microsoft IT deploys Windows client
Looking for an awesome, no-nonsense technical conference for IT Pros, Devs, and Devops? Check out IT/Dev Connections!