Modern, image-based backup software makes it easy and possible for you to protect your entire system by making copies of your data. However, what’s not so easy is making sure you can always use that backed-up data.
This e-book consists of different strategies you can take to strengthen your disaster plan for your clients, such as:
- Gathering broad-level information about your client.
- Preparing an at-a-glance list of your client’s equipment, as well as administrative rights and credentials.
- Contemplating how your backup and disaster recovery plan integrates with your client’s business’s overall IT environment.
- Considering what you need to know about the client’s environment ahead of time.
- Going beyond hardware and software failure planning.